The brand-new newcomer in Tamtron product portfolio is type-approved Tamtron Power Material Handler Scale that is suited for commercial weighing use together with various lifting tools.
The easy-to-use scale is designed for fast-paced material handling in conditions that require great reach such as harbours and terminals, recycling plants and wood processing. The Material Handler Scale weighs material effortlessly while it is being moved, unloaded or loaded and the weighing information can be transferred in real time to ERP or other systems, facilitating efficient material flow management. With the verified scale invoicing according to weighing results is possible.
Type-approved Tamtron Power Material Handler Scale replaces its predecessor that wasn’t type-approved in Tamtron’s product portfolio.
– We listen with full attention our customers’ needs and hopes and develop our products and services accordingly. There was clear demand in the market for the type-approved solution, tells Mikko Keskinen, CEO of Tamtron Group.
– Addition to Material Handler Scale for commercial use we have recently developed for example our timber crane scales according our customers’ needs. The wireless crane scales that were introduced to markets last autumn can be installed to timber crane scales that have no space for hydraulic hoses and during the development process we were also able to make the scale even more accurate.
Partially the weighing industry development needs arise from for example changes in legislation. This was the case last spring when the International Maritime Organization IMO announced changes in SOLAS regulations according the safety at seas. Tamtron monitored the progress of the legislation change carefully and reacted to the changed demands by developing new type-approved straddle carrier and container stacker scales in fast pace.
– We need to be all the time aware of the changes and needs on the field to be able to hold our position as a forerunner of industrial weighing and weighing information management solutions, summarizes Keskinen.
The demands for information management and traceability and reporting possibilities that come along are growing all the time in different fields of industry. For this reason Tamtron develops consistently its information management solutions.
From the new Tamtron Power Material Handler Scale weighing information can be transferred to Tamtron WNexus cloud service or, via integration, to a company’s own ERP or other system.
Information produced by the Tamtron Power Material Handler Scale of processed material amounts can be easily and reliably transferred to be used for business purposes, which allows for real-time monitoring of material flow. By analyzing and utilizing accumulating information companies are able to optimize their operations and schedules to create more efficient and transparent overall process.
With WNexus cloud service orders can be sent straight to the Power Material Handler Scale and invoicing can be done according to the weighing results right after which fastens the cash flow.
– The material handler scale approved for commercial use fullfills our offering in well-needed way. It’s also notable that it is possible to collect and manage weighing information from all Tamtron scales, such as material handler scales and traditional truck scales, in the same system, which brings a lot more transparency to our customers’ operations, tells Mr. Keskinen.
– Our accurate scales are an origin or a fountain of information and as such they are the heart of all our weighing solutions.
Tel. +358 40 840 7016
Export: Europe, Africa, Oceania
Tel. +358 40 742 3199
TAMTRON POWER MATERIAL HANDLER SCALE IN SHORT:
• Accurate weighing results
• Approved for commercia use
• Immersion weighing function
• Weighing information possible to transfer to a cloud service or, via integration, to an ERP or other system
Read more about Tamtron Power Material Handler Scale here.
We introduce a type approved, dynamic railway weighing and force measurement solution at Innotrans 2018