- Tamtron One Cloud sales agreement is valid when Tamtron Oy confirms the order and if the buyer does not cancel the contract within five (5) calendar days of receiving the order confirmation. The activation date of the order will be stated in the order confirmation.
- Tamtron One Cloud prices are based on the price list valid at the time of concluding the sales contract. The prices are given on the order form at www.tamtrongroup.com/en/manage-one-cloud. Tamtron Oy reserves the rights to change prices and undertakes to notify the buyer of price changes at least one (1) month in advance.
- The agreement will continue until further notice, but can be terminated at any time. The termination will be valid from the last day of the following month from when the termination message was received. The agreement must be terminated in writing by sending a message to email@example.com. A normal monthly fee will be charged for the notice period
- Further Tamtron complies with the following terms and conditions:
– IT2018 YSE General terms and conditions
– IT2018 ETP Special terms and conditions for services delivered via data network (cloud service)
– IT2018 EHK Special terms and conditions for the processing of personal data
– Service Level Agreement Tamtron One Timber / One Cloud
Any question related to these terms and conditions – please contact our Sales: